Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Need some opinions........



I'm looking into joining the home party scene.


Right now I'm thinking of either becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, Partylite, Longaberger, Southern Living or Tastefully Simple.


Partylite is free to start

Pampered Chef is 155.00

Longaberger varies

Southern Living is about 200.00

and I'm not sure about Tastefully Simple.


What do you think is the best?


Which do you like the best?


Which do you see people actually wanting to have shows for?


Thanks for the input!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Longaberger - I know LOTS of people love them and I do too, but I just don't buy from them myself because of the high cost of their items. Nice stuff though.

Partylite - I like them and have bought from them in the past.

Pampered Chef - I like them too and buy their stuff!

Southern Living and Tastefully Simple - I have not been to their parties, but know others that love them.

What do you think your family and close friends would like most? They might be your best to ask as they may be your best ongoing customers.

Hope this helps.

Valerie said...

Personally - I like Usborne Books !

They are also used in conjunction with Sonlight curriculumn(also a great way to boost sales)

the big kit is $99 + tax and it's about $400+ worth of books.