Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Help Those that Serve and Protect


The military overseas can use our expired coupons up to six months past the date.

Please consider sending your coupons to them. Most of them are living on just the military income and the spouse left at home has to stretch to meet their needs.

There are several places that will accept them, but if you'd like more specific information, please place a comment on the end of this post with your email address, and I will get back with you on how you can help.

This simple thing can do so much to help those who serve and protect.

Thank you!
-Sarah

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a great idea!! I would love to know more about this- my email is below.

Thanks for stopping by my site and entering our giveaway. You sound like me- ummm.. something vanilla, with some ummmmmm... caramel- oh and lots of whip cream!! Those poor Starbucks workers think I am nutz!! :)


Take care,

Jenn W
One House Schoolroom
www.waldenschoolroom.blogspot.com
JLWalden{at}gmail{dot}com