Saturday, December 5, 2009

CVS Good Deal Alert for Saturday Night


If you have some time, you can head out to CVS. They have a sale going on this week that when you buy 25.00 worth of Gilette products, you get 10.00 back in ECB.

I was going for the body wash, as that's DH's fav, and some of the deoderant. Last Sunday's paper had some great coupons for them as well.

While I was there, I picked up a shave gel that works into the gilette deal, and it was on sale for 3.49 BUT....next weeks ad tags were out and the shave gel was on sale for 1.99. They were ringing up at 1.99 already too.

Now, I didn't do this deal like this, but on my way home I was thinking what a great deal it could really be if someone has multiple coupons for the shave gel.

Here it is:
Buy 13 of the shave gels = 26.00
Use 13 of the 1.00 of shave gel coupons -13.00
Leaves you with an out of pocket of 13.00 plus tax.

Get back 10.00 in ECB.

So it's like paying 3.00 for 13 shave gels!

WOO HOO!

No comments: