Monday, August 25, 2008

Congratulations are in order?

My daughter got married ten days ago!

Why am I telling you this now you may ask?

Because I just found out myself.

You see.......she came into our office and said, "Mommy, I got married 10 days ago and me and my husband are going on a trip for three weeks."

She says all of this in a princess nightgown she calls her "dress", a gold headband crown, and disney princess backpack. In case you haven't figured out.....she's 5. But married apparently.

Our conversation went something like this........

Me: Really, three weeks, that's an awfully long time, can I come with you?

Her: Sure mommy!

Me: You got married?

Her: Yep

Me: What's your husband's name?

Her: Eric Antonio

Me: Eric Antonio? You mean like Eric Estrada?

Her: Yep mommy - that's his name!

Whew! Glad to know she's got his name down. At least his first name, that is!

No comments: